King’s Kids is all about Growing for God! We do this by having fun, making friends and meeting Jesus. Here’s five things that are BIG for our brilliant team of leaders:
1. Fun: We have a lot of laughs in King’s Kids!
2. Friends: We make friends + look after each other
3. God: We meet with Him through the Holy Spirit
4. Love: We want children to know how precious they are
5. Gifts: We love to explore the things we’ve been given
To help children grow in a place that’s right for them, there’s five age groups.
- Crèche: 0-3 years
- Sparklers: Age 3+ to Reception
- Shooting Stars: School years 1 and 2
- Rockets: School years 3 and 4
- Xplosion: School years 5 and 6
Sing along every day, and get-set for Sundays.
Sunday is our Funday when we all get-together to sing our hearts-out and our heads-off to our lovely, lovely Father in heaven.
Here’s our songs to for Autumn 2018…it starts with our song for Christmas
KING’S KIDS CHRISTMAS
It’ll be a sleigh-ride of fun songs, stories and silliness with our two Alpine hosts and the three Snow Men. We’ll explore what snow shows us about its creators and about us! The fun starts on our Alpine slope 30mins before the adults’ Carols at King’s event to help everyone feel at home for Christmas!
Hazlemere – Sun 9 Dec – 5:30pm Town – Sun 16 Dec – 11am and 3pm
Book tickets (Green Button below)
Have any questions? Contact King’s Kids and a member of the team will get back to you!