King’s Kids is led by Claire, Ben and our brilliant team of leaders. We have fun, make friends and meet with Jesus. Here’s five things that are BIG for us:
- Fun: We have a lot of laughs in King’s Kids!
- Friends: We make friends + look after each other
- God: We meet with Him through the Holy Spirit
- Love: We want children to know how precious they are
- Gifts: We love to explore the things we’ve been given
King’s Kids children are in five age groups. This helps us grow in the right place:
- Crèche: 0-3 years
- Sparklers: Age 3+ to Reception
- Shooting Stars: School years 1 and 2
- Rockets: School years 3 and 4
- Xplosion: School years 5 and 6
Sing-along every day, and to be in the groove for Sundays.
This is when we get together as King’s Kids to sing our hearts-out and our heads-off to our lovely, lovely Father in heaven.
King’s Kids Team
Thinking of joining in? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about a Taster Session. This’ll let you see if this is the place for you. King’s Kids is a great place to have fun, make friends and meet Jesus. Our team are ordinary people who wannabe changed by Jesus, growing for God and changing the world.
King’s Kids Christmas
Meet The Snow Men at our fun, snowy Christmas event. It’s on Sat 16 Dec at Hazlemere and Sun 17 Dec at Town Centre. It starts 30mins before Carols At King’s to give parents time to get-set. Bring a woolly hat.
Reverse Advent Calendar
Instead of getting chocolates out, we’re putting food in! Pick-up a Shopping List of goodies you could put into our big tree-shaped advent calendar. The food collected will be given to OneCan Trust. They give it to people in our town who need it. Our calendar is open on Sun 3 Dec and Sun 10 Dec during King’s Kids.
Have any questions? Contact King’s Kids and a member of the team will get back to you!