King’s Kids is all about Growing for God! We do this by having fun, making friends and meeting Jesus. Here’s five things that are BIG for our brilliant team of leaders:
1. Fun: We have a lot of laughs in King’s Kids!
2. Friends: We make friends + look after each other
3. God: We meet with Him through the Holy Spirit
4. Love: We want children to know how precious they are
5. Gifts: We love to explore the things we’ve been given
To help children grow in a place that’s right for them, there’s five age groups.
- Crèche: 0-3 years
- Sparklers: Age 3+ to Reception
- Shooting Stars: School years 1 and 2
- Rockets: School years 3 and 4
- Xplosion: School years 5 and 6
Sing along every day, and get-set for Sundays.
Sunday is our Funday when we all get-together to sing our hearts-out and our heads-off to our lovely, lovely Father in heaven.
Here’s our Summer Term playlist…
You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you. Then…
you will tell people about me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria. And…
you will even tell other people about me from one end of the earth to the other.
Where in the bible do I find this?
To help us get along as we have FUN, make FRIENDS and MEET Jesus
- Listen to your leaders, don’t interrupt
- If you need the loo, tell them that you do
- Be polite, don’t fight
- Join in the fun, include everyone
If 3 warnings are given to a child, parents are called to collect their child.
Have any questions? Contact King’s Kids and a member of the team will get back to you!