Worship – Light of the World
1. That Charlie’s team will be sensitive to the Spirit and will take every opportunity to BLESS those attending.
2. For more volunteers so that Charlie can start doing testimony breakfasts and other events again.
TIME OUT FOR PARENTS – EARLY YEARS
1. For opportunities to share faith through personal stories and examples.
2. That relationships will be strengthened with Little Stars’ mums that attend.
KINGS TABLE MID-WEEK!
1. For a good first session this Thursday.
2. For the team to have calm confidence as they lead discussions.
3. For trusting relationships to develop with guests.
4. For safety and wisdom and that there will be no disruption.
5. Ultimately for decisions to follow Jesus and life-transforming breakthroughs.
1. Wisdom to know the best way to look after children with additional needs.
2. That in Funday Friday this week (a small group for King’s Kids aged 10-11years) all the children connect with each other and feel loved and accepted.
3. That King’s Kids receiving their eleven plus results this Thursday will be joyful regardless of their result because they trust Him for their future not an exam result and that they’d share this truth with their peers.
1. For additional leaders to help drive Biblical teaching.
2. For great friendship between the young people, for leaders to emerge and the fringe to be drawn in.
3. That all the youth and leaders would be blessed and filled afresh with the Holy Spirit.
4. To see a regular return of young people we only sporadically see.
1. For Abi Tully as she leads the student work at King’s – pray for filling and equipping of the Holy Spirit, for good connections with students.
2. For the new students to connect quickly with King’s, find community, and stay close to Jesus as they settle into student life.
3. For Student Alpha, starting later in October, for many sign-ups, great conversations, and salvations.
1. Protection over their unity as they prepare and practice.
1. For nothing to get in the way of the dedications taking place.
2. For the children being dedicated to hear the Lords still small voice telling them how loved they are by Him during the service
3. And for the Lord to remind their parents that He is bigger than any challenges they may face whilst they bring them up. He is totally trustworthy.
CO-LEADERS: John Harbour and Joanna McDonald
1. For a seamless blend as they co-lead.
PREACH: Rich Horne
1. For clear thinking as he prepares.
2. Sound sleep every night.
3. The Lords anointing.
1. For the streaming system to work flawlessly.
2. For training of the new team to start to take shape.
1. That both online and in-person visitors that are not yet believers take a step of faith.
1. Wisdom to know the best way to address the imbalance of numbers of attendees between the two services.