If you’re bringing children with you, they’ll love their time with us. We have a crèche and lively, age-appropriate groups for children up to school year 9 in both meetings.
King’s Kids, for children in school years 1-6 can, Sparklers for children in Pre-School and Nursery, and Crèche (0-3 years 3 months) can register from 15 minutes before the start of each meeting.
Ignite, for young people in years 7-9, starts at the same time as each meeting.
Each meeting begins with a time of sung worship led by one of our bands. You can expect contemporary worship music, with strong Biblical truth.
We love the Bible at King’s. Each Sunday we seek to bring a relevant, challenging message, with Jesus at the centre.
The King’s Centre, Desborough Road, High Wycombe, Bucks HP11 2PU
The following buses stop near The King’s Centre, Desborough Road: 28, 28C, 31, 32, 33, 36B, 36C, 38, 48, 158, 331, 800, 850, PR1
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Government guidance has changed, and there’s no longer a requirement to wear face coverings in indoor gatherings, including places of worship.
- For anyone who is concerned, we just want to reassure you of the safety of our venue. The auditorium is very large, very high and has an excellent ventilation system that is constantly replacing air in the room with fresh air from outside – it’s as close as you can get to being outside without actually being outside – and a lot warmer!
- Having said this, we know that some people in our church family may still choose to wear a facemask – and of course that’s totally fine too.
- We do not allocate seats, so everyone can choose where they want to sit. There will be plenty of seats out and still larger-than-normal gaps between the rows, so you will be able to have the space you feel you need… just put your belongings on the seat either side of you if you wish to keep them empty. Equally you are free to sit with anyone you want (as long as they agree!)
- We do ask that everyone is mindful of others and respects their space. If it helps further, the 11:30am meeting is currently less full than the 9:30 meeting, and there is usually somewhere you can sit without people directly behind or next to you, especially in the first few rows.
Yes! We have a crèche and lively, age-appropriate groups for children up to school year 9 in both meetings.
To increase our Sunday morning kids’ and youth work, we’re rebuilding our emerging generations teams – if you’d like to be involved, please go to our serving page.
Unfortunately, for now, there will be no refreshments available after the meeting. Having said this, we’d love to begin providing refreshments again soon – and this means rebuilding our hosting team. If you’re able to serve on this team (or any other serving team), please go to kchw.co.uk/serving and let us know!