King’s Kids is all about Growing for God! We do this by having fun, making friends and meeting Jesus. Here’s five things that are BIG for our brilliant team of leaders:
1. Fun: We have a lot of laughs in King’s Kids!
2. Friends: We make friends + look after each other
3. God: We meet with Him through the Holy Spirit
4. Love: We want children to know how precious they are
5. Gifts: We love to explore the things we’ve been given
To help children grow in a place that’s right for them, there’s five age groups.
- Crèche: 0-3 years
- Sparklers: Age 3+ to Reception
- Shooting Stars: School years 1 and 2
- Rockets: School years 3 and 4
- Xplosion: School years 5 and 6
Sing along every day, and get-set for Sundays.
Sunday is our Funday when we all get-together to sing our hearts-out and our heads-off to our lovely, lovely Father in heaven.
Here’s our songs for ROARRRsome Autumn 2019…
GOD’S BIG WORD
I will bless anyone who trusts in me.
I will bless anyone who depends on me.
They will be like a tree planted near water.
It sends out its roots beside a stream.
It is not afraid when heat comes.
Its leaves are always green.
It does not worry when there is no rain.
It always bears fruit.”
Where in the Bible do I find this?
Chapter 17 verse 7-8
Have any questions? Contact King’s Kids and a member of the team will get back to you!