King’s Kids is all about Growing for God! We do this by having fun, making friends and meeting Jesus. Here’s five things that are BIG for our brilliant team of leaders:
1. Fun: We have a lot of laughs in King’s Kids!
2. Friends: We make friends + look after each other
3. God: We meet with Him through the Holy Spirit
4. Love: We want children to know how precious they are
5. Gifts: We love to explore the things we’ve been given
To help children grow in a place that’s right for them, there’s five age groups.
- Crèche: 0-3 years
- Sparklers: Age 3+ to Reception
- Shooting Stars: School years 1 and 2
- Rockets: School years 3 and 4
- Xplosion: School years 5 and 6
Sing along every day, and get-set for Sundays.
Sunday is our Funday when we all get-together to sing our hearts-out and our heads-off to our lovely, lovely Father in heaven.
Here’s our songs for Spring 2019…
GOD’S BIG WORD
Call out to me.
I will answer you.
I will tell you great things you do not know.
And unless I do, you wouldn’t be able to find out about them.
Where in the bible do I find this?
Jeremiah, chapter 33 verse 3
A monthly SmallGroup for boys and girls in school years 4, 5 and 6 across both church sites. Funday Friday is a safe, family-based space for children to have fun, make stronger friendships and grow in faith.
For more details and to book spaces, click the green button below.
Have any questions? Contact King’s Kids and a member of the team will get back to you!