King’s Kids is all about Growing for God! We do this by having fun, making friends and meeting Jesus. Here’s five things that are BIG for our brilliant team of leaders:
1. Fun: We have a lot of laughs in King’s Kids!
2. Friends: We make friends + look after each other
3. God: We meet with Him through the Holy Spirit
4. Love: We want children to know how precious they are
5. Gifts: We love to explore the things we’ve been given
To help children grow in a place that’s right for them, there’s five age groups.
- Crèche: 0-3 years
- Sparklers: Age 3+ to Reception
- Shooting Stars: School years 1 and 2
- Rockets: School years 3 and 4
- Xplosion: School years 5 and 6
Sing along every day, and get-set for Sundays.
Sunday is our Funday when we all get-together to sing our hearts-out and our heads-off to our lovely, lovely Father in heaven.
Here’s our songs for Summer 2019…
GOD’S BIG WORD
Jesus answered, “it is written, ‘Man must not live only on bread. He must also live on every word that comes from the mouth of God’.” Where in the bible do I find this? Matthew, chapter 4 verse 4
The God who sits on his throne in heaven laughs. The Lord makes fun of those rulers and their plans.
Where in the Bible do I find this? Psalm, chapter 2 verse 4
Have any questions? Contact King’s Kids and a member of the team will get back to you!