FOR THE SAFETY OF BOTH THE TEAM AND OUR GUESTS, THE FOLLOWING SAFEGUARDING STEPS ARE REQUIRED BY ALL THOSE WISHING TO SERVE AT KING’S TABLE –
- King’s Table Safeguarding Guidance –
- King’s Table Substance Questionnaire –
- Complete this online questionnaire that needs to be received and reviewed by one of our Safeguarding Officers (only they will see your responses) BEFORE serving at King’s Table… they will contact you directly if they have any further questions relating to your answers.
King’s Church Safer Recruitment Process –
- Below is the full pathway that needs to be completed BEFORE serving with vulnerable adults at King’s Church High Wycombe.
- All relevant links and forms can be found at King’s Church Safeguarding webpage.