We keep rules to a minimum but, for everyone’s comfort and safety, we ask the following:
- No alcohol, controlled drugs or legal highs are allowed in or around the premises. King’s Table reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol drugs or legal highs.
- No swearing or offensive language please.
- No violent, threatening, racist, sexist, homophobic or other anti-social behaviour/language.
- No offensive weapons.
- In accordance with the law, there is no smoking inside the building this includes E-cigarettes & vaping. Smoking may take place outside but away from the entrance please.
- No pets allowed.
- We are unable to store guests belongings even for a short period of time.
We will try to help you but we will rely on you to play your part. If you don’t take responsibility for helping yourself we may not be able to help you as much.
During your time at King’s Table you have the right:
- To be treated politely and with respect
- To have your privacy and confidentiality respected
- To have your cultural, racial and spiritual needs valued and respected.
- To complain if any of the above rights are not respected
You have a responsibility:
- To treat volunteers with respect
At King’s Table we commit ourselves to providing hospitality to you, a cooked meal and showing support.
We also provide support and encouragement for any guest in their pursuit of personal goals.
Ongoing partaking may depend upon your commitment to progress and review your personal plan of action with our support.
FOR SAFEGUARDING REASONS, WE REQUIRE THAT YOU PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES THE FIRST TIME YOU VISIT US…