Free English classes for women during the week.
We have classes at the following levels:
- Absolute Beginner with no previous knowledge of English (pre-A1) – full – apply to join the waiting list
- Beginner (A1-A2) – full – apply to join the waiting list
- Upper Beginner (A2-B1) – spaces
- Intermediate (B1) – spaces
- Upper Intermediate (B2) – spaces
Students can bring young children with them and we have toys and nappy changing facilities available. Parents are responsible for their children during classes.
If you would like more information or would like to enroll in one of our classes, please fill in the form below.
After submitting this form, the teacher will contact you to arrange a day and time for you to come to King’s Centre for an assessment. At that time, she will be able to tell you on which day and time is the most suitable class for you to attend.
Supported in part by: