Parking near King’s Centre:
- Richardson Street Car Park and Desborough Square Car Park are the nearest car parks, a 2 minute walk away and costing £1 to park on Sundays.
- The machines on these sites are not always operational, but RingGo (opt out of texts to avoid fees) or phone payment are accepted. RingGo codes are 1421 for Richardson St Car Park and 31426 for Des Square Car Park.
- Eden Centre is also nearby, at these costs, and the far end, beyond the car park vehicle exit, is the pedestrian exit nearest King’s Centre.
- Dovecot multi storey, which again costs £1 to park for the day on Sundays, is a 4 minute walk if you walk in/out using the Sainsbury’s main entrance.
- Please note that Sainsbury’s have recently adjusted the terms and costs for parking in their own car park.
- Street Parking on, and around, Desborough Road is free on Sundays but can be confusing, so please only park in designated bays and double-check permissions and charges.
- If you’ve not been to us for a couple of years, Desborough Road Car Park, immediately outside the King’s Centre, is now closed.
- There are two disabled parking bays outside our building, and those attending on Sunday mornings with mobility concerns or transporting those with difficulties can contact the church office to request one of the ‘assigned’ spaces.
- During the week, the parking bays outside King’s Centre are available to staff and visitors inside the King’s Centre, but please be aware that they are often full during office hours.
These buses stop near King’s Centre, Desborough Road:
28, 28C, 31, 32, 33, 36B, 36C, 38, 48, 158, 331, 800, 850, PR1
… and High Wycombe Bus Station, by the Eden Centre, is a 2-3 minute walk from our front door (0.1 mile, 700 feet).
High Wycombe Train Station is just the other side of town centre, a 15 minute walk away…
… and buses 8 (P&R Cressex Connect) and 33 travel from the train station to just past King’s Centre, up to every 15 minutes.