WEDNESDAY 6 DECEMBER
Let’s prepare ourselves. Pray in tongues, or ask the Holy Spirit to give you the gift of tongues.
 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.  For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love  he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will.
- What does being blameless in God’s sight mean for you?
- What does being a son (an inheritor) mean for you?
- What praise do you want to give your heavenly Father?
Sunday – Carols at King’s
- John Harbour speaking
- LJ Stocks and Adam Hughes: overseeing creative content
- Matt and Ethan: production
- Ben, Claire and Sarah: overseeing children’s work
- All serving teams:
- Hosting (Welcome, keyholding, refreshments)
- Kids work (Creche, Sparklers & 5-11s)
- Production (Tech team, band & vocalists)
- Lots of visitors to come
- Powerful encounters with the Holy Spirit for non-believers
- Lots of newcomers to connect with the church afterwards: Next Steps evet, Alpha, Chapter One, small groups, Sunday mornings
- Salvations – lots and lots of them
Val Foreman’s funeral/thanksgiving/family
- Let’s give thanks for the life of a radiant woman of God
- Pray for the family: Derek, Craig and Justine, Paul (son)
- Also for Libby, Ben, Sunny and River (grandchildren)
- The comfort of the Holy Spirit for those grieving Val’s loss
- Powerful witness and challenge to non-believers: salvation
Chosen, Little Stars, Learning English, CAP, King’s Table, Bridge Court Welcome
- Wisdom for the leaders
- Protection of the Holy Spirit
- Fruitfulness in demonstrating the love of Jesus and the Gospel
- Answers to prayers that astonish those being served
- Many, many saved
In love  he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will.
- Thank you that you were pleased to adopt us as your sons. Thank you that your love envelops us in every thing, every day, every circumstance. Thank you that your ways are saturated with love. We love you, Jesus.